Friday, January 30, 2009

365 ideas

Bear with me, I'm doing a 365 flickr photo a day project. The results can be seen here.

I'd like to keep track of places that I'd like to go to for inspiration, so I'm going to start a list on here. Some people are doing a theme for their 365. I'm more about getting through it. I have had some brief thoughts of inspiration here and there, and I'd like to go back to them.

1. Locke Street
2. Confederation Park
3. at the Movies
4. friends and neighbours
5. junk
6. Re-use store
7. rusted
8. quote me
9. winter wonderland
10. Spencer Smith Park
11. Raymond & Associates
12. Love
13. What a mess
14. Spring has sprung
15. NOTL
16. Creekside
17. Winona Peach Festival
18. At the cottage
19. Cherry blossoms at Puddicombe
20. Frootogo

2 comments:

Olga said...

That's a great idea. Good for you for doing this project. Look at this long list of inspiration--and you thought you weren't going to be able to do it. Do you realize that you've posted for a full month now? You're amazing.

Kathy said...

Ya, but you know how often I come home and I think - oh oh, I have no idea what to post!!!!