Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sexy

I got my Christmas present today. Away we went to have a photo shoot with a pro. My idea of heaven. He even had remote-controlled strobe lights!!!! A seamless white background, a funky chair, props galore. I had a blast. So worth it. Such a moment in time. Before we left, Ethan said that he wanted to look sexy. What he actually said was "I like sex," but without knowing what he was saying. He wanted to ask if he looked all right in the red shirt he was wearing, but it sorta came out funny. I had to laugh..and ask what he meant, of course! Gotta love him.

2 comments:

Olga said...

Aw Ethan. He's right at that age where the phrases don't quite come out right, but you sorta get the gist of what he's saying. He's adorable. You need to preserve him! I haven't seen the photos yet, but I'm about to crack open the Gmail now.

Kathy said...

I know, I wish I could hold him at 5 forever. Do you know that his favourite thing is to snuggle in bed with me? He'll snuggle right in, and we'll just hang out for a few. I love it.